\\(*-*)//\\(°o°)//|||TRIP-MAP|||\\(-_-)//\\(O_o)//


Afficher Trips in Asia sur une carte plus grande

mercredi 14 mars 2007

oyo!

C'est 克里斯多夫 (Christophe in chinese) qui vous parle...

Just to say. Big thanks to my colleagues for having playing basketball together. we organized that with Joyce and Helen, at the end we were 11 => enough to have fun ^^
Some of them were hesitant at the beginning to play with a 外国人 wai guo ren (étranger, foreigner) but I think i surprised more than one with my (lucky) performances haha !

No pics of this event sooorrryyy (next time will have...i hope...)

Yesterday, i've been to ShenZhen, a city next to Chang An (where i live and work), in order to visit a supplier...It's not the biggest chinese manufacturer of metal parts but it's enough to be impressed i think...for a little french in a medium company...

...Ran, this message is for you !! if you can hear me, please give me a little comment, i'm writting all in english for youuu! lol

...Hey, team RwS, this message is for youuu !! if you can hear me, pleave give me a little comment, i'm writing everything in english for...ooh...no it's not for youuu, but...hum... Je ferais de la pub sur la team RwS en Chine !!! hahaha

...HHeeeeyyyy, les gens de Plescop, can you hear meeee??? laissez-moi aussi des comm please ^^

... hey les lorientais, languidiciens et parigooo, laissez des coms
...les nicolasiens aussi
...et aussi les autres ^^

je délire un peu / becoming crazyyy
hehe

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The j21.fr webmaster is there !! This message is for you !! It's a pleasure to have have news from china. And it's good for my english too, so it's a double pleasure !

Anonyme a dit…

D'accord je te laisse un commentaire car ton blog,----->je l'adore surtout quand ya des photos, big bisous @+ sur skype biz

Anonyme a dit…

aii.... ^^
see im still a mind reader cos i come to check what u left to me lol.
Ha nice u travelled around.
How was it?
Well me now hanging around in another city with friends. So i guess ur trip was nice as mine too. (that wasn't a 'trip, was it? lol)
kK,, chat wit u soon.
I saw u online on skype but still got no answered ... =)

Ran2

Anonyme a dit…

Hello !! Me too I'm writing all what I have to say in english. I'm pretty happy to have some news of my china friend (I don't know if I can say this like that but I don't care because I'm GOD ^^) !!

I'm tired to translate all what I want to say, so I will continue to write in french !!

Salut Christophe !! Sur les photos ca a l'air d'aller, ca fait plaisir ! Pas trop de depaysement ? Ca te manque pas trop la Bretagne ?
Si un jour tu t'ennuis, présente moi les filles qui sont sur tes photos :)
En attendant ton prochain message, je te souhaite de bien t'amuser (et de bosser aussi, oublie pas que c'est pour ca que t'es partis ^^)

A bientot !!!
Wan an (bonne nuit en chinois je crois ^^)